Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Brabantia Red Silicone Universal Iron Resting Heat Pad? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Brabantia Red Silicone Universal Iron Resting Heat Pad. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Brabantia Red Silicone Universal Iron Resting Heat Pad ReviewOn April 5,2011 I received this Iron Resting Heat Pad. It does not do what Gourmet Forte, the seller, says it does.My ironing board cover became very hot, very fast under the Resting Heat Pad after the iron was on there for the time it took me to reposition the item I was ironing.
I returned the Heat Pad on 4/11/11 and have not received a refund yet because according to Gourmet Forte they did not receive it.
Bought a different one from Jo~Ann which is working beautifully.Brabantia Red Silicone Universal Iron Resting Heat Pad Overview
Want to learn more information about Brabantia Red Silicone Universal Iron Resting Heat Pad?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment