Unleashed (Wolf Spring Chronicles) Review

Unleashed (Wolf Spring Chronicles)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Unleashed (Wolf Spring Chronicles)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Unleashed (Wolf Spring Chronicles). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Unleashed (Wolf Spring Chronicles) Review
The writing duo Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguié are back again with another young adult series. This time, the setting is a rural town located in the Ozark Mountains; well, that's where Katelyn McBride ends up after her mother dies in a fire. The whole situation is sad. Katelyn blames herself for her mother's death. She's still in shock over the loss when she moves from Los Angeles to Wolf Springs. Between some of the creepy townsfolk and the eerie woods, I could almost hear banjos playing in the background. This story definitely has the creepy-factor going for it.
Complain if you will that the plot isn't original or some of the characters are stereotypical--I simply didn't care. From the get-go, this young adult werewolf story had me hooked. By the description, I thought there'd be more romance. There's the beginnings of a love triangle brewing, but this story was more about the drama of moving in with a grandfather she doesn't know very well and trying to fit in. It was also about trying to stay alive, because a killer is on the loose. I have a feeling there will be more romance in the future installments.
Bottom line, I can't wait to read book two. This is my first book by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguié. I enjoyed it so much, I'd like to try another series while waiting for book two of the Wolf Springs Chronicles to come out. I do want to warn potential readers of the cliffhanger ending. It wasn't harsh, but there's one all the same.
Unleashed (Wolf Spring Chronicles) Overview

Want to learn more information about Unleashed (Wolf Spring Chronicles)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment