Creep Review

Creep
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Creep? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Creep. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Creep ReviewI was so lucky to get my hands on this advanced reading copy. And I absolutely LOVED this book.
This psychological thriller is about a professor, Sheila Tao, who is a sex addict, and she has an affair with one of her HOT students right before her boyfriend pops the question. When she tries to dump the student, things turn ugly--because he isn't who she thought she was. He is...well, the bad guy (as in crazy bad). I don't want to give more away, but I thought it was bright and hooking and awesome.
It also has incredible plot twists and the characters are amazingly fleshed out. I usually don't read adult thrillers, but when I do, I normally find that I don't really care what happens to the persons, since most of them were more about the plot than the characters. But in CREEP I really cared about everyone, and when I wasn't reading, I was wondering what would happen to the protagonist--and to her boyfriend. Hell, even the bad guy had me wondering about what he'd do next.
I HIGHLY recommend it!Creep Overview

Want to learn more information about Creep?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment