Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Broken Prey? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Broken Prey. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Broken Prey ReviewI am new to the "Prey" series by John Sandford. I am always pleased to stumble across another great Mystery writer...even better if it is a series with characters like Lucas Davenport you can watch develop from book to book. This is only the second book in the series I have read so far, my first was Chosen Prey, that was also good, but I liked Broken even better! My one complaint is I cannot find any lists anywhere to list the order of the books! I found one partial list in someones review of an earlier book. It is always better (for me at least-when it is a series like this with returning characters) when I get to read the books in the right order. Here is the list I have compiled to help other Sandford newbies like me:1RULES OF PREY
2SHADOW PREY
3EYES OF PREY
4SILENT PREY
5WINTER PREY
6NIGHT PREY
7MIND PREY
8SUDDEN PREY
9SECRET PREY
10CERTAIN PREY
11EASY PREY
12CHOSEN PREY
13MORTAL PREY
14NAKED PREY
15HIDDEN PREY
16BROKEN PREY
Broken Prey Overview
Want to learn more information about Broken Prey?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment