I'll Do My Own Damn Killin' Review

I'll Do My Own Damn Killin'
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy I'll Do My Own Damn Killin'? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on I'll Do My Own Damn Killin'. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

I'll Do My Own Damn Killin' ReviewWho needs fictionalized characters when you have real-life crime bosses like Herbert Noble and Benny Binion to write about! We have all read and watched movies about organized crime and it usually involves men with last names ending in vowels living in New York, Chicago, etc. However, there is something to be said when the Italian mafia is sent packing when they tried to get involved in the action in Texas - now we're talking about some rough characters, but you are going to find few rougher than the criminals discussed in this book.
The amount of detail Sleeper explores in this book pulls the veil off of the underpinnings of the Gambling War and organized crime in Texas. But most impressive about this book is not a simple re-hashing of facts, but revealing the story of two men, jocking for position in organized crime in Texas, and so full of hate for each other that it consumes them and almost everyone around them. The amount of violence and factual accounts of murder, conspiracies, political pay-offs, etc., which took place so publicly, were laid out by Sleeper in such a matter-of-fact way, that you can't believe all this took place only about 50 to 60 years ago.
This book is about the ultimate grudge-match between two larger than life characters, who tried to have each other killed so many times and in so many different ways, that you get so caught up in the hunt more so than the result. If this book is not picked up by Hollywood, they are missing out on a chance to depict a true-life story of gambling, hate, violence, and the sad reality of politics and the justice system. As you can tell, I think this is a Damn good book.I'll Do My Own Damn Killin' Overview

Want to learn more information about I'll Do My Own Damn Killin'?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment