Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy My Father's Son? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on My Father's Son. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
My Father's Son ReviewThis was a very good book. Kevin is your average teenager, loves to play basket ball, has a crush on his Spanish class partner, and has a best friend. His normal life everyday life of living either at his Mom's house or his Dad's is about to turn upside down.Kevin's mother struggles to make ends meet, having dropped out of school young to get married and have Kevin she's had a tough time since the divorce. Kevin's father, Greg is much better off. He's a computer programmer and lives a very comfortable life.
After a normal teenage day, Kevin sits down to watch some TV and sees the Newsflash, the DB25 killer has been caught and the photo on the screen is his father! Of course Kevin knows he's innocent because he's a great Dad and could never cut up and torture these women like the TV says.....or is he??? Kevin's life turns inside out, his mother will not talk to him about anything of her early days with his father, and he doesn't even know that he really does have Grandparents. His father refuses to see him in jail and his lawyer is barely polite to Kevin. Soon the whole school is looking at Kevin as if he's the killer and eventually after loss of his temper Kevin's best friend will suffer his wrath.
I read this book in one sitting; it grabs the reader and holds onto you. The ending was not expected and I could not wait to get there. I just couldn't put the book down until I knew how it turned out. I felt for Kevin during his struggles. His mother, I felt, should have been more open with him; I understand his father not wanting to see him, and I also felt Kevin's hurt with that. I felt sorry for Jason, his best friend, he was just trying to get on with life. But the one character that most moved me was Linda, Kevin's mother's friend. I didn't like her at all. I felt she was completely out of line with Kevin from the minute she set eyes on him. Just because the kid looked a lot like his father didn't make him his father and her attitude was ridiculous.
I recommend this book to all ages, it was great, the mystery and the life of Kevin were gripping. The characterization was very good as well. It really grabs the reader and pulls them in.
My Father's Son Overview
Want to learn more information about My Father's Son?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment