The Troubled Man Review

The Troubled Man
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy The Troubled Man? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Troubled Man. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

The Troubled Man ReviewI've enjoyed the Kurt Wallander series of books for many years, and have read as Kurt went from a young patrolman to, now, a 60 year old man with various illnesses. Being older than that myself, I can sympathize with him over his debilitations, and his fear of looming death. These things are all part of this excellent book.
The plot concerns the future in-laws of his daughter Linda, who both disappear, apparently without any particular reason. Even though the disappearances are not within his police jurisdiction, because of the family ties Kurt gets involved in trying to find them, and what happened and why. The past history of Sweden and the Cold War plays an important role in the plot, one of the more intriguing plots Mr. Mankell has devised for his detective.
I don't want to give anything away for the sake of future readers, except to say that the big "shock" when it comes near the end wasn't really a surprise to me, and shouldn't be to anyone who's paying close attention to the plot. The fact that it took Wallander months to determine what was happening may be traced to his age and illnesses.
This appears to be Kurt's last case about which we will read, but I hope not, although the author seems rather adamant that it will be so. I'm sorry for that, and I will miss these excellent novels, and the characters I have grown to know and like, very much.The Troubled Man Overview

Want to learn more information about The Troubled Man?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment