Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy How I, Nicky Flynn, Finally Get a Life (and a Dog)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on How I, Nicky Flynn, Finally Get a Life (and a Dog). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
How I, Nicky Flynn, Finally Get a Life (and a Dog) ReviewHow I, Nicky Flynn Amulet Books, 2010, 272 pgs., [...]Art Corriveau ISBN 0810982986
Have you ever known anybody with a guide dog? Well Nicky Flynn is the owner of a former guide dog Reggie. Nicky is an eleven-year old boy. Nicky lives with his mom in Boston, MA. Nicky's parents are divorced and they got a divorce over a [...] bottle of French mustard. It sounds crazy, right? Nicky's dad never spends time with him it's a different excuse every weekend.
When Nicky's mom brings Reggie home from the shelter Nicky goes ballistic. His mom says "You have always wanted a dog and now you have one." Nicky's parents are divorced and every time Nicky has plans with his dad his dad cancels. One night when Reggie attacks Nicky's mom she says "I will be getting animal control out here tomorrow morning." That is the night of the great escape. It takes one mistake to miss up you whole life. Reggie didn't attack Nicky's mom for no reason. She was going to give Nicky a high-5 and Reggie doesn't like it when someone puts their hand up to Nicky. Nicky and Reggie go on a journey they won't forget.
I love the way Art Corriveau writes this book. He does different headings instead of chapters like Wednesday night, the Holke's office. Art writes in great detail and is an amazing author. Art gives many details about the plot, setting, and characters.
I was shocked while reading How I (Nicky Flynn) Finally get a Life (and a dog). There are many twists and turns in this crazy book. It is breathe taking and an adventure of a lifetime
Amazing AlyssaHow I, Nicky Flynn, Finally Get a Life (and a Dog) Overview
Want to learn more information about How I, Nicky Flynn, Finally Get a Life (and a Dog)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment